Mori Gate, Delhi
GST No. 07AOSPB0965M1ZI
Approx. Rs 1,200 / Square meterGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Usage/Application||Residential & Commercial|
|Thickness Of Sheet||0.45 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
|Area Of Application||Residential & Commercial|
PUF SANDWICH PANELS
PUF sandwich panels is a composite structures which are commonly used in the construction industry for providing excellent thermal & acoustic insulation properties. PUF insulated sandwich panels consisting of an insulating layer of rigid core sandwiched between two layers of structural board, used as a building material. The board can be pre-coated GI sheet (PPGI), stainless steel (SS), Cement fiber board, ACP and the insulation core will either be Polyurethane foam (PUF).
Engko being the market leader in manufacturing & supplying of PUF insulated sandwich panels offers the breakthrough insulation innovation for wall & roof claddings.
--------------Additional features of Insulated Sandwich panels-----------
· Adequate Insulation- Adequate insulation offers thermal & acoustic insulation properties.
· Cladding options- Different cladding options are available as per customer choice for better aesthetic finish like PPGI, SS, Cement fiber board, ACP.
· Best alternative- cost-efficient alternative to conventional building masonry construction.
· Customizable- 100% customized sizes available as per the customer requirement or building requirements.
· Energy savings- Low thermal conductivity helps in higher energy savings and maintains a desired temperature.
· Resistance – PUF insulated sandwich panels are resistant to fire, corrosion, termites, fungus & physical impacts.
· Light weight- Being light weighted, these PUF insulated sandwich panels are easy & quick to install without any additional cost.
· Zero maintenance- with ultimate features & quality, PUF insulated sandwich panels does not requires painting, any kind of maintenance.Environmental friendly- Polyurethane sandwich panels are 100% environmental friendly.
Explore More Products
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited